Friday, November 13, 2009

Thursday

Yesterday the internet was down so I'm update you now. Sorry, no pictures, but so many to use this one computer that I always have to hurry.
Yesterday we went to New Beginnings Woodstock Baptist Church. Claudia & Pastor Crawster run it and it is a job training, and they teach them to cook and correct hygiene and then have job placement for them and teach them about God. I had a table of 5 women. They were all Christian women except 2. One 19 year old accepted Christ as her Savior last year after a terrible car accident where she was the only survivor. The one lady was a Muslim and just kept telling me that she respected us but liked her religion. The young girl across from me said that she was not ready yet, but when she was leaving she asked if I would come to visit her again. I told her that if she accepted Christ as her Savior, I would see her in eternity and she just smiled. 5 women accepted the Lord that day!
After, we went to a real cool restaurant on the ocean. I had pesto Chicken and a yummy sticky pudding (toffee).

No comments:

Post a Comment