Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday

This will be my last post until Friday when I get home. We are heading off this morning to Oceanview Community for our last presentation. It is kind of bittersweet. The last couple of days my stomach has been upset. I ate something bad at dinner I suppose. Had to use Imodium and it did a number on me. Anyway, after this morning's message, we are heading up to see Table Mountain. I'm excited! And then later we fly to Johannesburg and get a motel room there. Our tour guides will pick us up in the morning and we will drive (about 5 hours) to Krueger National Park where we'll stay for 2 nights. And will be going on some safari rides!
Yesterday we went to church at King of Kings where the Pastor is from the Living Hope Foundation (Pastor John Thomas). And then we did some sight seeing. The scenery is absolutely incredible. The most beautiful place I have even seen. I feel so blessed to be here!
Hi to everyone at 920 On the Park! (co-workers and residents!)
Love to all family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment